Thursday, December 3, 2015

PDE Linky Party ~ Anything Goes

Hello crafty peeps! I hope you had an awesome week and are anticipating a delightful weekend! It has been raining here in Northern Cali for several days and I couldn't be happier, lol. Winter is by far my favorite season.

Today begins another PDE Linky Party! We would love to have you join us and share any kind of crafty project you like. To see the full guidelines and link up your creations, click HERE or on the badge directly below. We look forward to seeing what you create!


www.pdelinkyparty.blogspot.com


Well, I decided to stay in denial about Christmas coming soon, so I took a break from Christmas cards to work with my favorite subject.... doggies! This entire A2 size card is made from Basic Grey's "Max & Whiskers" card kit. This is such a fun kit and there are so many elements to play with!







Thank you so much for visiting me today & have a fantastic weekend!






9 comments:

  1. Adorable! LOVE the cute doggie and the colors and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel about denying Christmas! It's getting too close and I'm so not ready! I love your darling card with this sweet little pup -he's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute birthday card!! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling birthday card, wonderful papers and elements.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN card! Love the papers and fun design!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! Just puts a smile on my face and makes me long for spring!!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cuute! PDE DT Twila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My, I just love this sweet card!! That doggie is too cute and I just love the papers you used. I have 3 Spoiled Dogs of my own :)

    ReplyDelete